WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site. The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember certain data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these collect information on the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to enable the most effective possible management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: : these are set by social media platforms on services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies:: allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website enters into an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: these store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- First-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
El Sol Inmocorp Iberia, S.L is the Responsible Party for the processing of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which the following processing information is provided:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights: El Sol Inmocorp Iberia, S.L. C/ Jovellanos, 10 BAJO IZQ – 33206 GIJON (Asturias). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL COOKIES: They do not require user consent.
|PHPSESSID||Tecnical||1st Party||Contains the session identifier||When closing the browser||Session|
|_lang||Tecnical||1st Party||Contains the language of the session||When closing the browser||Session|
|ac_cookies||Tecnical||1st Party||Contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted.||1 year||Persistent|
|contador||Tecnical||1st Party||Used to count the number of page accesses per session||1 year||Persistent|
|_icl_current_language||Tecnical||1st Party||It is used to remember the language selected by the user and show them the contents in that same language throughout their browsing session.||1 year||Session|
ANALYTICAL COOKIES: Check or uncheck depending on whether you want to accept or reject the installation of these cookies.
|_ga||Analitical||Google Analytics||Enables the unique visitor tracking function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user enters the website again with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, it will be considered another user.||2 years||Persistent|
|_gat||Analitical||Google Analytics||Used to limit request speed – limiting data collection on high-traffic sites||10 minutes||Session|
|_gid||Analitical||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users||24 hours||Session|
|_utma||Analitical||Google Analytics||Records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website||2 years||Persistent|
|_utmb||Analitical||Google Analytics||Logs the time of arrival at the website||30 minutes||Session|
|_utmc||Analitical||Google Analytics||Used for interoperability with the tracking code urchin.js||1 year||Session|
|_utmt||Analitical||Google Analytics||Processes the type of request requested by the user||At the end of the session||Session|
|_utmv||Analitical||Google Analytics||Segments demographic data||At the end of the session||Session|
|_utmz||Analitical||Google Analytics||Stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user arrived at the website||6 months||Persistent|
Learn more about disabling Google Analytics cookies:
BEHAVIOUR ADVERTISING COOKIES: Check or uncheck depending on whether you want to accept or reject the installation of these cookies.
|_gada||Advertising||Cookie associated with Google’s Doubleclick.net service so that the owner can earn credit.||1 year||Persistent|
|_sonar||Advertising||Doubleclick.net||Used to improve and target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reporting and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen Doubleclick.net||1 year||Persistent|
|_ncuid||Advertising||Used to measure ad performance and provide product-related recommendations based on statistical data||6 months||Persistent|
|IDE3||Advertising||Doubleclick.net||Used for online ad targeting, optimisation, reporting and attribution||1 year||Persistent|
|Advertising||AddThis||Used to enable content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information about how website content is shared.||
2 years, except:
_conv_v: 1 year
bt2: 8 months
dt: 30 days
You can also control advertisements and tracking technologies with the Ghostery application:
SOCIAL COOKIES: Check or uncheck depending on whether you want to accept or reject the installation of these cookies.
|c_user, fr||Advertising||Required for Facebook’s social plug-in. Allows you to measure ad performance and provide recommendations.||30 days||Persistent|
|datr, ab||Tecnical||Required for Facebook’s social plug-in||2 years||Persistent|
|dpr||Tecnical||Required for Facebook’s social plug-in||30 minutes||Persistent|
|xa||Tecnical||Required for Facebook’s social plug-in||90 days||Persistent|
|wd||Tecnical||Required for Facebook’s social plug-in||48 horas||Persistent|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Tecnical||Necessary to control that all form submissions are made by the currently logged in user, preventing CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) attacks||1 hour||Persistent|
|_fbp||Advertising||Required to provide a number of advertising products, such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers||3 months||Persistent|
|guest_id||Advertising||Twitter ID||2 years||Persistent|
More info: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
AFFILIATE COOKIES:Check or uncheck depending on whether you want to accept or reject the installation of these cookies.
|prli_click||Affiliate||Pretty Links||Necessary to store statistical information on clicks on affiliate links.||30 days||Persistent|
|prli_visitor||Affiliate||Pretty Links||Necessary to store statistical information on clicks on affiliate links.||1 year||Persistent|
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE PUBLISHER (Google, Youtube, Cloudflare, Bizible):Check or uncheck depending on whether you want to accept or reject the installation of these cookies.
|1P_JAR||Advertising||Transfers data to Google to make advertising more attractive.||1 week||Persistent|
|ANID||Advertising||Contains a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.||1 year||Persistent|
|APISID||Tecnical||This cookie is used by Google to store user preferences and information during the viewing of pages with Google maps on them||2 years||Persistent|
|CONSENT||Advertising||It contains a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.||1 year||Persistent|
|HSID||Tecnical||When you create or sign in to a Google Account this cookie is stored||2 years||Persistent|
|SID||Collect information for the Google search engine included on the website (Google CSE).||2 years||Persistent|
|NID||The “Google +1” button used on our website is hosted by Google, your browser sends cookie information that Google requires if you are logged in to your account, this data is used by Google in order to associate it with your account.||6 months||Persistent|
|SIDCC||This cookie is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous browsing information.||3 months||Persistent|
|SSID||It collects information for the Google search engine included on the website (Google CSE).||3 months||Persistent|
|PREF||Cookie that stores configuration preferences, such as preferred language, number of search results shown per page or activation of the Google SafeSearch filter.||10 years||Persistent|
|DV||Tecnical||It is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing.||10 minutes||Session|
|SAPISID||Tecnical||Youtube||Technical cookies used by Youtube||3 months||Persistente|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Youtube||Cookie that tracks the videos visited that are embedded on the website.||240 days||Persistent|
|use_hitbox||Tecnical||Youtube||The cookie increases the “views” counter on the YouTube video.||At the end of the session||Session|
|SID, SSID, HSID, APISID, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SAPISID, SIDCC||Tecnical||Youtube||Technical cookies used by YouTube||
1 year , except:
PREF: 7 months
SIDCC: 3 months
|YSC||Tecnical||Youtube||Cookie that measures video views made by the user and records the “Like” or “Share video” events.||At the end of the session||Session|
|_cfduid||Tecnical||Cloudflare||Cloudflare cookie used to override security restrictions based on the IP address of the visitor who is visiting||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_flagsA||Bizible||Tracks the user’s status. For example, whether the user has submitted a form, cross-domain migration or not.||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_nA||Bizible||Sequence number that is incremented and appended to each request to the Bizible server for diagnostic purposes.||1 year||Persistent|
|__biz_pendingA||Bizible||Temporary cookie containing all pending requests to be sent to the Bizible server||1 year||Persistent|
|_biz_sid||Tecnical||Bizible||Unique ID identifying each user’s session||30 minutes||Session|
|_biz_uid||Bizible||Unique ID that identifies each user||1 year||Persistent|
|_BUID||Bizible||Universal user ID that identifies the same user across multiple client domains||1 year||Persistent|
- Internet Archive
- Google Maps
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
Delete cookies from your device: Cookies that are already on your device can be deleted by clearing your browser history, which deletes cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site-specific cookies: To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
Blocking cookies: Although most modern browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (e.g. profiled logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer. Versión 11: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
- Firefox. Versión 65.0.1: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/websites/#cookies
- Safari Versión 5.1: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData