This website uses its own, third-party and analytical cookies strictly necessary to optimize navigation and improve the user experience.
With the navigation (with the browser enabled to accept cookies), the user accepts the installation of cookies, unless it is opposed, as detailed in this Cookies Policy.
What is a cookie?
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser. Cookies facilitate the use of the website and navigation through it. They are essential for the operation of the internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services.
Cookies are used, for example, to manage the user’s session (reducing the number of times you have to include your password), improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to your preferences.
There are different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: will be deleted once the user leaves the web page that generated them
- Persistent cookies: they remain on your computer until a certain date.
List of cookies used on our website
- Own cookies: They are cookies generated by the website itself that is being visited. These can be used for technical purposes (also called strictly necessary) being necessary for the proper functioning of the website or for personalization making it possible for the user to configure aspects such as the language of the Web.
- Third party cookies: As for example those used for the acceptance of our cookies policy. By clicking on the “I accept” button, they will not show the warning box on the screen every time you enter our website..
- Analytical Cookies: These types of cookies are used to collect statistical data of the activity on the website through Google Analytics in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user.
If you want more information about the type of cookies used by Google and how you use them you can visit the following link: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
Below we detail the cookies used on our website:
Guarantees and options on cookies
The user has the possibility of accepting or rejecting the installation of cookies, or rejecting the installation of a certain type of cookies, such as third party cookies. In addition, after each session you can delete all or some of the stored cookies.
The user can also activate:
- Private browsing: Your browser stops saving browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information on the pages you visit.
- The function of not tracking: Why the browser asks the websites you visit not to track your browsing habits, for example, serve your interest in the sites you visit.
We recommend that you consult the help of your browser to find out about the different options on how to manage cookies.
Below we include the links to manage cookies in the most relevant browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Remember that blocking cookies may affect all or some of the features of our website.