Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
El Sol Inmocorp Iberia, S.L is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations envisaged to carry out the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and will be related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To carry out market research and statistical analyses.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the forms of contact that are made available on the website of the RESPONSIBLE PARTY.
- To send the online newsletter about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why may we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimised by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: sending commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the RESPONISBLE PARTY: to carry out market research, statistical analysis, etc. and to process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or if there are legal requirements that dictating their safekeeping. When they are no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same.
To whom do we disclose your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary, for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the RESPONSIBLE PARTY has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
El Sol Inmocorp Iberia, S.L. C/ Jovellanos, 10 BAJO IZQ – 33206 GIJON (Asturias). Email: email@example.com
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to deal with their request, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE PARTY through El Sol Inmocorp Iberia, S.L. C/ Jovellanos, 10 BAJO IZQ – 33206 GIJON (Asturias). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org